*** CALLING ALL INVESTORS ***
6-Family unit Investment Property over 7% CAP RATE projected!! New Construction, Free Market
Annual Property tax of $12,912.
Annual rental income of $187,800
Penthouse is Rented : $3,500
1 bedroom on the first floor is rented : $2,200
Studio on the first floor is rented : $1,950
1363 Hancock Street is a 6 family building, fully gut renovated with an extension and converted from a 2 family residence. Located in the Bushwick section of Brooklyn. This 6-unit multi-family building has 4,368 square feet of space and sits on a 2,000 square foot lot.
3 units rented so far and 3 vacant.
- 1st floor includes a 2 bed/ 2 bath with garden unit
- 3 one-bedroom apartments on the 2nd & 3rd floors.
- 1 studio on the 2nd floor
- 4th floor Penthouse is a 2 bed/2 bath with front and rear terraces.
All utilities are separately metered. Recent top of the line gut renovation and extension.
- 1st and 4th floors have a private washer/dryer
- while 2nd & 3rd floors have shared washer/dryer.
This building also features central A/C throughout with new electric, plumbing and sprinkler systems. Property can be delivered vacant or rented. Easy access to public transportation with the L and M trains nearby. Short distance to the BQE, Brooklyn and Manhattan bridges, Jackie Robinson Parkway and the Van Wyck Expressway.
Courtesy of Howard Morrel